A blog entitled “Phil’s Blog” hosted on the domain name “2012conference.org” seems to have been created by Jay Weidner in 2009. The first post of the blog is a promo for Weidner, and all subsequent posts seem to be similar. First Jay interviews someone named A.T. Mann, then John Jay Harper. Next, he introduces a guy named Robert Lawlor who he says “was one of the founding members of Auroville, Sri Aurobindo’s place in India.” Then comes Carl Johan Calleman and Archaya S. Somehow, I think he actually meant Acharya S. but spelling has never been Jay’s strong suit. Continue reading
- Anti-defamation Testimonials
- Laura Knight-Jadczyk
- The Defamers
- The Stargate Conspiracy
- Is Cassiopaea a Cult, or under attack by COINTELPRO AGENTS?
- Montalk.net Disclaimer
- The COINTELPRO Files: Vincent Bridges and Co.
- Ongoing Study in Psychopathy: Death Threat?
- COINTELPRO In Action
- Ark and Laura’s Correspondence July of ’97 Part 1
- Reader’s Comments on: “Is Laura Hiding Something?”
- Letters from Readers about Jay Weidner’s Letters
- The Jadczyk – Weidner Correspondence
- Jay Weidner: Open Letter About Vincent Bridges
TagsCasiopea cassiopaea cassiopaeacult cassiopaea cult cassiopeia cassiopeia cult cassiopéens channeling cointelpro colleen johnston cult culto defamation diffamation fellowship of the cosmic mind France gurdjieff jadczyk jay weidner joe quinn Kasiopejska zajednica kult kultti l'onde laura knight laura knight-jadcczyk laura knight-jadczyk Laura Knight-Jadczykin laura knight jadczyk maar plodovi ponerology psychopath psychopathie psychopathy razvod secret history of the world secta secte sott superluminal communication the wave truth vincent bridges Éiriú Eolas