Background: In the late summer/early fall of 2000, Ark and Laura cancelled their proposed appearance at a “conference” organized by Vincent Bridges. (See: Retreat From Zaca) The reasons for cancellation were many, but were really not important since the cancellation was made over six weeks prior to the scheduled date of the conference. Cancelling attendance at a conference is not an unknown event in the world, happens all the time, and certainly poses no real problems. Most conference organizers simply get another speaker to fill the slot – sometimes with as little as a day’s notice – and life goes on. No biggie. However, that is not how things work out with Vincent Bridges. Continue reading
- Anti-defamation Testimonials
- Laura Knight-Jadczyk
- The Defamers
- The Stargate Conspiracy
- Is Cassiopaea a Cult, or under attack by COINTELPRO AGENTS?
- Montalk.net Disclaimer
- The COINTELPRO Files: Vincent Bridges and Co.
- Ongoing Study in Psychopathy: Death Threat?
- COINTELPRO In Action
- Ark and Laura’s Correspondence July of ’97 Part 1
- Reader’s Comments on: “Is Laura Hiding Something?”
- Letters from Readers about Jay Weidner’s Letters
- The Jadczyk – Weidner Correspondence
- Jay Weidner: Open Letter About Vincent Bridges
TagsCasiopea cassiopaea cassiopaeacult cassiopaea cult cassiopeia cassiopeia cult cassiopéens channeling cointelpro colleen johnston cult culto defamation diffamation fellowship of the cosmic mind France gurdjieff jadczyk jay weidner joe quinn Kasiopejska zajednica kult kultti l'onde laura knight laura knight-jadcczyk laura knight-jadczyk Laura Knight-Jadczykin laura knight jadczyk maar plodovi ponerology psychopath psychopathie psychopathy razvod secret history of the world secta secte sott superluminal communication the wave truth vincent bridges Éiriú Eolas